Workshop: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Our family workshop about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) offers the opportunity to learn more about OCD. Facilitated by a Clinical Psychologist and conducted in a safe group environment, we will support you to acquire the necessary understanding, skills and confidence to support your loved one on their journey to recovery. In this course we will cover the following:
1. What is OCD, how does it manifest and how is it maintained?
2. What are risk factors that contribute to developing OCD, what are the warning signs and what are the risks?
3. What will my loved one's therapy involve and what can I expect during this time?
3. What practical skills and techniques can I use to support my loved one on their journey towards recovery?
4. How can I help my loved one to stay on track and maintain motivation?